Storytime and games to play

K4 DOTTED ORANGE


A little fun never hurt no one!



Hello again! I hope you enjoyed the pictures and activity of the last post. This time I would like to share with you a game that we have played in the classroom a couple of times with our friend 'Simon' who I'm sure you all remember. 

The game is called 'Simon says'! 
Here's a song that helps you play:




I would also like to share with you a story that you have heard in class and that is called:

'The Very Hungry Caterpillar'




Here's a song about it that I'm sure you will enjoy:






Well that was fun, wasn't it? 
Now that I'm sure you know the story very well, could you make your own caterpillar? Just use what you have at home! 
Here are some ideas:

(¿Se animan a hacer un "Caterpillar" en casa con lo que tengan disponible?)




 



You can make a game out of the caterpillar 'eating' all the fruits you have at home while you name them! or you can draw some fruits for your caterpillar to eat, remember he is veeeery hungry!

I look forward to seeing pictures of your caterpillars, and remember the purpose is to have fun while we learn so.... enjoy!

(Pueden jugar a que el "Caterpillar" se come la fruta que tienen en casa mientras las van nombrando. Recuerden que él tiene muchoooo hambre. Lo importante es divertirse asique si quieren sacar fotos o hacer dibujos serán bienvenidos)

Talk soon...

Miss Sol 



Comentarios