Would you like to sail with us? ⛵
GREEN AND BLUE K5
Hi everyone! 🙋🙋
We hope that you are having a lovely day at home. 😍.
Today we are going to share a video with you.
Are you ready? 👌
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Do you like ORIGAMI? 📄
🚣🚣🚣🚣🚣🚣🚣🚣🚣🚣🚣🚣🚣🚣🚣🚣🚣🚣🚣
You can follow this steps to make the boat.
(Estos son los pasos para realizar un barco de origami)
(Estos son los pasos para realizar un barco de origami)
![]() |
| Here you have your origami boat! |
If you want, you can fold it otherwise or create your own version.📃
And if you don't want to do it like an origami, you can draw it! ✎(Se puede hacer con la técnica de origami, y en el caso de no poder hacerlo, pueden crear su propia versión con otra técnica o bien, dibujarlo)
Also, we leave the lyrics 🎵
Sailing in my boat, I see the moon (2)
I see one moon, sailing in my boat.
Sailing in my boat, I see two stars (2)
I see one moon, two stars, sailing in my boat.
Sailing in my boat, I see three birds (2)
I see one moon, two stars, three birds, sailing in my boat.
Sailing in my boat, I see four fish (2)
I see one moon, two stars, three birds, four fish, sailing in my boat.
Last but not least, you can watch and listen the song!🎧
Remember that you can send us a picture or a video through Acadeu,
like Miss Majo and Miss Eli did:
(Recuerden que pueden enviar sus fotos o videos de las actividades
a través de Acadeu)
We hope you enjoy it!
Love,
Miss Majo, Miss Eli & Miss Caro


Comentarios