International Peace Day ☮️

  

GREEN AND BLUE K5







Good afternoon Blue and Green K5!

How are you today? 🙋🙋

Today we are going to celebrate PEACE DAY!

Last week we have been talking about peace.... let's keep on making things that make us feel peaceful.

But first....what is peace? Do you know that?
Blue K5 shares a video for us to know the answer...

(Pero primero, ¿qué es la paz? ¿Ustedes saben eso? Sala azul nos comparte un video para que averigüemos la respuesta)



This is "THE PEACE BOOK" by Todd Parr... Green K5 has been working with it...

Take a look!

(Este es "El libro de la paz" de Todd Parr. Sala verde estuvo trabajando con el. Miren todas las cosas que nos pueden hacer sentir en paz)




And now, I want to show you a poem and a proposal...What can you do with your own two hands to change the world?

(Ahora, les dejamos un poema y una propuesta....¿qué pueden hacer con sus dos manos para cambiar el mundo?)


Here you have the poem too...

I can change the world

With my own two hands

With my own two hands

Make it a better place

I can make peace on Earth

with my own two hands


Have a nice peaceful day!


Ms. Majo, Ms. Eli & Ms. Caro



Comentarios