"Big box of shapes" 📦🟢🔺🟨
3 años - K3 - Purple Group
Hello K3!!! 🤩
I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!!!
Let's continue learning about "Shapes"!!!
Today I invite you to listen to a new story. It's called "Big box of shapes" 📦🟢🔺🟨
Today I invite you to listen to a new story. It's called "Big box of shapes" 📦🟢🔺🟨
So... Open your ears and your eyes very very big and enjoy this story!!!
(¡¡¡Vamos a continuar aprendiendo sobre las "Formas"!!!
Hoy los invito a escuchar una nueva historia que se llama "Gran caja de formas"
¡¡¡A abrir las orejas y los ojos muy muy grandes y a disfrutar de esta historia!!!)
Today in our English meeting we'll play with different shapes like Lulu and Max!!!
It'll be very very funny!!! 🥰
(¡¡¡Hoy en nuestro encuentro virtual de Inglés vamos a jugar con diferentes formas como lo hicieron Lulu y Max!!!
¡¡¡Va a ser muy divertido!!!)
See you today to have lots of fun!!!
💜Ms Yami💜


Comentarios